Over the years countless institutes and individuals have asked the million dollar question. What makes an entrepreneur an entrepreneur? What traits or characteristics are inherent to a successful entrepreneur and is one born with those traits? There’s great news! Successful entrepreneurs are born every day!
Some people believe an entrepreneur is born while others believe an entrepreneur can be taught. Some believe an entrepreneur is like an artist – either you have it or do you don’t. Some see entrepreneurs as leaders that are focused, disciplined, competitive, and charismatic, while others see them as huge risk takers. And all of these analogies are right to some degree.
Let me share the entrepreneurial story of Don Soriano…
Started out in a corporate world, later quit his job in search for happiness in the business world. (In his mind, money = happiness).
He sold cellphone cases, imported electronics, bought and sold anything he can get his hands on. Later, his business ventures eventually failed due to bad business decisions that left him with P500,000 debt.
As he learned from those mistakes, he also started to read self-development books from T. Harv Eker, Robert Kiyosaki & Jim Rohn.
Fueled by his burning desire for success, he modeled those business gurus and later found himself to be the owner of three successful
multi million businesses which he started with little or no money.
He achieved financial freedom at the age 27 (Only 3 years after being bankrupt).
Armed with an advocacy to share his story, it led him to the creation of ….
“Break Free – 8 Principles to get from employee to employer in 3 years or less.”
This is a modern guide for the newbie Filipino entrepreneur who wants to develop a business mindset, in a 1 hour read! (Yes, you can read the whole book in just 1 hour). If you’re at a point of confusion, struggle, and unhappy with your life, you can learn from this easy-to-read book!
Now, with “Break Free”, you can break free from a life of struggle and live the life of your dream as Entrepreneur.
Inside, you will learn some principles:
1. Don’t quit your job – a lot of newbie entrepreneurs are in a rush. In this book, you will master the “other boss” that you need to follow besides your real boss. (A lot of newbies fail because of this!). Do something part-time to gain experience first, you can get into a sales career or network marketing.
2. Make the best investment – the best investment is you!
3. Money Management – It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep & grow. You will learn about “Money Jars.”
4. Power of Leverage – You will learn how to get more result, with lesser efforts.
5. The best 1st step to business – You’ll learn to be self – motivated & conquer your fears.
6. Law of association – Our environment plays an important role in our success in life. Where we spend our time and who we spend it with has a significant effect on who we become.
7. Understanding Financial Freedom – Did you know that financial freedom is also not only about the money? You will learn the correct mindset and the right formula here.
8. Success is only 20% skill – You will learn to master indicisiveness, your habits, self motivation & self awareness.
It’s true all successful entrepreneurs share a few qualities and skills that allow them to be successful. These inherent qualities can be taught; but they often seem to be an inherent driving force that sends individuals down the path of being in business or formally training to for a career in business.
Entrepreneurs see the world differently. They have the ability to see the world as a system. They have the ability to see something in its entirety and as an integrated unit, and they seem to possess the ability to see opportunity within the global picture. Are you one of them?
You can get a copy of the “Break Free” book , Here 🙂